• Playing an important role in aligning clients requirements with solution areas and offering strategy. The Presales engineer is expected to demonstrate expertise in offerings and delivery, and to use this expertise to educate clients on the different solutions offered;
• Building trusted relationships with stakeholders that are critical to the success of opportunity. The presales are expected to drive profitable use of presales resources and develop relationships with clients, proactively engage stakeholders to influence deal qualification, advise on deal readiness, and set expectations;
• Generate leads and qualify to opportunities. The presales engineer it expected to generate leads for the different license and solution offerings, and develop the leads into qualified opportunities in coordination with the technical team and the account managers;
• License and solution advisory. The presales engineer is expected to be the clients trusted advisory on the best licenses model and solution offerings.
• Reporting on leads, opportunities, and progress. The presales engineer is expected to regular report to the HQ team on the leads, opportunities, activities and progress of the leads and opportunities;
University degree in Marketing or similar fields;
Minimum of 1 or 2 years of work experience;
Background in delivering and/or selling Microsoft technology solutions and services to a variety of enterprise clients.
An understanding of Microsoft Solution Areas and how to advance technology adoption within customer organizations to meet business needs.
An understanding of the Microsoft licenses schemes and how to best fit the client needs with the best license model.
Able to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and manage to meet targeted objectives
Language: Portuguese and English written and spoken Fluently.