• Oversee the Statutory and Tax Financial Reporting functions.
• Implement and maintain a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all Angola GAAP.
• Work hand in hand with Senior Finance Manager.
• Ensure accounting compliance and best practice with ATA (Angolan tax authorities).
• Work alongside with ICT to develop automated processes and interfaces with existing company operating systems.
• Manage and control Portuguese chart of accounts.
• Produce regular technical accounting updates and respond to technical queries concerning accounting issues.
• Maintain key relationships both within finance and across the business.
• Planning and preparation of month and year-end timetable ensuring that the process runs smoothly and timely whilst ensuring that relevant processes are improved.
• Ensure timelines and accuracy of monthly financial accounting.
• Financial analysis methodologies.
• Reporting Angolan GAAP.
• Analytical skills.
• Drive for quality and cost.
• Results oriented.
• Qualified Accountant, experience in producing statutory accounts in a large business.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• Excellent communication skills in both Portuguese and English languages.
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.